In March last year IndoSurf Crew were amongst the first visitors to the newly opened KabuNohi Sorake Resort and enjoyed some fun off-peak waves. This year photographer Austin Mullen and writer William Slattery returned to experience Peak season perfection and check out the ‘work in progress’ of Mark Flint and his talented team of builders. Enjoy the images and standby for another blog written by William to accompany some fresh images.
- Mega Swell Gallery by Justin Buulolo
- The July Chronicles – Nias perfection & Mega Swells – Pictorial by Ted Grambeau & Austin Mullen
- IndoSurf Crew re-visit KabuNohi – Part 1 – Pics by Austin Mullen
- Nias Surf Report -May 2018 by Mark Flint
- Nias Surf Report April 2018 – Consistently good vibes at Lagundri Bay